What are you spinning? (The New And Improved Version)

Jim Schue

Gave Brittany Howard's new outfit's record a spin last night. Good stuff. Straight ahead rock n' roll.

12x12_Tbitch_front.jpg

Got aquainted with J. Roddy Walston and the Business through "Essential Tremors." That one grew on me as it went on.

Also, "Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School" by Warren Zevon might be one of my favorite all-time albums.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got aquainted with J. Roddy Walston and the Business through "Essential Tremors." That one grew on me as it went on.

I saw J Roddy and the Business at Lollapalooza back in 2011. I don't think there could have been more than 50 people watching, but he put on a show as if he was playing for 20,000. "Don't Break the Needle" was a fun album.

Been on a Boston kick of late and came across this cover last night..........Mike Masse on the 12-string guitar and his vocals:eek:......dude NAILS IT!!!! The Violin by Jenny Oaks Baker is a neat twist. Watch a few more of their covers, pretty cool stuff. Here is his link, well worth the watch......https://www.youtube.com/user/mikemassedotcom/videos

[video=youtube;lC8DeOS-etk]

I never get off my Boston kick. I could listen to Boston everyday and never tire of them.

• 2 weeks later...