Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drunk History

Featured Replies

I am late to the party, but this is now my favorite series ever.

Tried it, not a big fan.

  • Author
Tried it, not a big fan.

 

You don't like soccer either. Guess cheese cake tastes bad too? Liberty bad? TAC, just rainin' on parades.

You don't like soccer either. Guess cheese cake tastes bad too? Liberty bad? TAC, just rainin' on parades.

Tried both soccer and this show. Better things to spend my time on.

Cheese cake is good!

Love my liberty as well. Freedom of speech and my right to carry a weapon.

  • Author
Tried both soccer and this show. Better things to spend my time on.

Cheese cake is good!

Love my liberty as well. Freedom of speech and my right to carry a weapon.

 

As long as you love 'Merica, then you are alright with me.

As long as you love 'Merica, then you are alright with me.

By the way, soccer is anti American!

I am late to the party, but this is now my favorite series ever.

 

What channel is this on? Is there a Drunk History channel I'm not aware of? But it doesn't sound like something I would watch.

What channel is this on? Is there a Drunk History channel I'm not aware of? But it doesn't sound like something I would watch.

 

Comedy Central. I'm a fan as well.

  • Author
What channel is this on? Is there a Drunk History channel I'm not aware of? But it doesn't sound like something I would watch.

Comedy Central on demand right now

Hey Mex...have you seen any of the original Drunk History episodes that Derek Waters was posting to his YouTube account several years back? I think he was putting them out on Funny Or Die as well prior to Comedy Central picking it up as a show.

 

The show is definitely funny, but I've always thought the original online videos were funnier.

I've only caught this show once or twice but I really enjoyed it when I did.

this show is hilarious

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.