Anderson County 27 George Rogers Clark 26

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the close games.

Did GRC blow this one? Or did Anderson take it in the end?

GRC was up 20-7 late in the 2nd quarter but then had a pick-six and then a fumble on the first play from scrimmage after the pick-six. Anderson County scored shortly after to take a 21-20 halftime lead.

GRC had 5 turnovers and 2 pick-sixes against them tonight and lost by only 1.

Thanks to Goldie and GRC Reporter for the scoop on the game. It sounds like it was a great effort by the Cards, but the pick sixes were a dagger.

Interesting to read about the almost fight in the pressbox. I would never imagine that there would be an Anderson County hothead at a football game.

I heard some of the Clark County fans vandalized the Anderson County bus. Which is really depressing that fans would stoop that low! [ATTACH]52069[/ATTACH]

I agree. I hope the GRC administration/ cops finds out who is responsible and holds them accountable. If I hear anything I will you know. I am ashamed that any of our students would do this.

Please expand.

From the update thread:

It was wild and you could hear it all over the radio. AC staff said they were here to coach and win a game. Fight was something over light. AC staff said they couldn't see. They were told to see our AD. A AC staff said they were their AD.Then radio went to a commercial right during the game.

Just to clarify

There were no Anderson County staff involved with the light situation. The Anderson County coaching staff was on the metal structure behind their bench.

That is not how I heard it on the radio or how Graham Johns and Lenny Midden explained it. Usually most coaching staffs will have assistants or someone in the press box.

That is not how I heard it on the radio or how Graham Johns and Lenny Midden explained it. Usually most coaching staffs will have assistants or someone in the press box.

If you were at the game, then you would have noticed 3 Anderson County coaches up in the metal tower on the visitor's side of the field. Anderson County did not place coaches in the press box for this game.

However you heard it or how Graham and Lenny explained it on the radio has nothing to do with Anderson County.

If you were at the game, then you would have noticed 3 Anderson County coaches up in the metal tower on the visitor's side of the field. Anderson County did not place coaches in the press box for this game.

However you heard it or how Graham and Lenny explained it on the radio has nothing to do with Anderson County.

Interesting reporting and events the first game.....