Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County 27 George Rogers Clark 26

Featured Replies

Great game by both teams. Many thought GRC would get run out by #8 Anderson Co. but the young Cards showed lots of grit. Future looks bright for the Cards. Schedule is brutal. Next week is Henry Clay.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the close games.

 

Did GRC blow this one? Or did Anderson take it in the end?

I was exactly right except for GRC's 2 missed extra points.

 

My prediction

 

GRC 28

Anderson County 27

Love the close games.

 

Did GRC blow this one? Or did Anderson take it in the end?

 

GRC was up 20-7 late in the 2nd quarter but then had a pick-six and then a fumble on the first play from scrimmage after the pick-six. Anderson County scored shortly after to take a 21-20 halftime lead.

 

GRC had 5 turnovers and 2 pick-sixes against them tonight and lost by only 1.

GRC blew it.

 

Thanks GRCR.

Thanks to Goldie and GRC Reporter for the scoop on the game. It sounds like it was a great effort by the Cards, but the pick sixes were a dagger.

 

Interesting to read about the almost fight in the pressbox. I would never imagine that there would be an Anderson County hothead at a football game.

I heard some of the Clark County fans vandalized the Anderson County bus. Which is really depressing that fans would stoop that low! image.jpg

Interesting to read about the almost fight in the pressbox. I would never imagine that there would be an Anderson County hothead at a football game.

 

Please expand.

  • Author
I heard some of the Clark County fans vandalized the Anderson County bus. Which is really depressing that fans would stoop that low! [ATTACH]52069[/ATTACH]

 

I agree. I hope the GRC administration/ cops finds out who is responsible and holds them accountable. If I hear anything I will you know. I am ashamed that any of our students would do this.

Please expand.

 

From the update thread:

 

It was wild and you could hear it all over the radio. AC staff said they were here to coach and win a game. Fight was something over light. AC staff said they couldn't see. They were told to see our AD. A AC staff said they were their AD.Then radio went to a commercial right during the game.

Just to clarify

 

There were no Anderson County staff involved with the light situation. The Anderson County coaching staff was on the metal structure behind their bench.

Vandalizing a school bus is uncalled for and I hope that the GRC administration is able to find the perpetrator(s) who did this shameful act.

  • Author
Just to clarify

 

There were no Anderson County staff involved with the light situation. The Anderson County coaching staff was on the metal structure behind their bench.

 

That is not how I heard it on the radio or how Graham Johns and Lenny Midden explained it. Usually most coaching staffs will have assistants or someone in the press box.

That is not how I heard it on the radio or how Graham Johns and Lenny Midden explained it. Usually most coaching staffs will have assistants or someone in the press box.

 

If you were at the game, then you would have noticed 3 Anderson County coaches up in the metal tower on the visitor's side of the field. Anderson County did not place coaches in the press box for this game.

 

However you heard it or how Graham and Lenny explained it on the radio has nothing to do with Anderson County.

If you were at the game, then you would have noticed 3 Anderson County coaches up in the metal tower on the visitor's side of the field. Anderson County did not place coaches in the press box for this game.

 

However you heard it or how Graham and Lenny explained it on the radio has nothing to do with Anderson County.

 

Interesting reporting and events the first game.....

Quite a night for near fights, no lights and bus blights.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.