Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Safe to say, 49ers have had the worst lead up to a season EVER.

Featured Replies

Retirements, arrests, front office drama, and the coach is gone. They make the '05-06' Bengals look dull.

Justin Smith, Chris Boreland, Patrick Willis, Anthony Davis all retired. Aldon Smith arrested and released. Gore, gone

 

I know there's more.

^ Ahmad Brooks might be done as well.

5-11 or 6-10

It doesn't surprise me, that coach would have been hard to play for and I can see where a lot of things had a short shelf life.

The season opener can't come quick enough for San Francisco, just to get this offseason over with. Although with all the players they've lost, the season likely won't be much better.

  • Author
5-11 or 6-10

 

That is being generous.

 

They get the AFC North, play Seattle and Arizona twice, play the NFC north. Their other two game at home v. Atlanta and at the Giants.

Willis was the best LB in the game. Losing Borland is also going to hurt them significantly.

I wouldn't say they have had the worst lead up to a season ever.

 

I'd say any season where Marvin Lewis goes into being the HC for the Bengals with Andy Dalton as their starting QB is the worst

lead up to a season ever.

Willis was the best LB in the game. Losing Borland is also going to hurt them significantly.

 

Not recently he wasn't.

I wouldn't say they have had the worst lead up to a season ever.

 

I'd say any season where Marvin Lewis goes into being the HC for the Bengals with Andy Dalton as their starting QB is the worst

lead up to a season ever.

 

C'mon HB, get a drink, enjoy your Cooper boys and relax. You cannot say a team coming off 4 playoff appearances and who has the winningest QB in franchise history (by %) is having the worst lead up to a season ever. I am NOT a Dalton fan but there are 10-15 teams in the NFL that would take him in a heartbeat.

 

BTW, I predict you are going to enjoy your Friday nights this fall. I just hope your Sundays don't ruin the last part of your weekend each week:).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.