31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• 6A Central Hardin
    • 3A Paducah Tilhgman

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough matchup for Central in week 1 against Boyle County. Tough run defense vs Wing T running game and Qb playing in his 1st varsity game, QB play and special teams were the difference last week. Again this week, Central Hardin must establish a run game and shore up special teams in order to come away with a win. Not sure if Paducah Tilghman defense is as tough as Boyle County. Any intel on Paducah Tilghman on the defensive side of the ball?

HCP, I don't know for sure, but from what the news from Paducah said last Saturday night was Paducah's offense was their best defense. In other words, they went to the ground game and chewed clock. They had a 34 minute to 14 minute time of possession advantage on McCracken County. Not sure they can do that against CH. That being said they only gave up 7 points to McCracken.

It should be another chess match, as CH's defensive strength is what PT wants to do. I will be paying attention to CHs offense and PTs defense. I think CH will run heavy. Can PT stop it? Don't know. Really good game though! Best of luck to your boys!

Possibly right, but you will be battle tested. And come playoff time in a tough situation you will be prepared much better than having a 60-0 cupcake win week in and week out. You can't control your district, but the quality of your non-district games goes a long way in saying how good you will be IMO.

I think Boyle and Central Hardin will be better this week. It was easy to see both of these teams are good and need to work out a few kinks. Both of these teams will hit you hard too. Both have big backs thanks to 42 on CH and Swanner on Boyle. Swanner showed up big for Boyle. Someone told me he benches 360, and he is 215 and good speed. The game Saturday was a defensive struggle. No one could take a play off. I think Boyle and CH will work out most of their kinks and win convincingly this week.

CH 35

PT 14