Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NextUpRecruits 2018 Player Rankings

Featured Replies

Jalen Johnson and Detorrion Ware should be number 1 and number 2 by far. They are leading there high school clubs and they won the AAU National Championship last summer as well on the Attucks Wolfpack.

 

Division 2 AAU Nationals is a significant step down from Division 1.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Taylor, Trevon Faulkner and Justin Mitchell visited Tennessee Saturday and got a picture with Ben Simmons after the game

 

I saw that picture. Is Trevon officially playing for Hoop Dreams now?

I saw that picture. Is Trevon officially playing for Hoop Dreams now?

 

I do not know. I'm sure every team in the state is trying to get him (and some out of state).

I do not know. I'm sure every team in the state is trying to get him (and some out of state).

 

I can't say I blame them. I think he is the best player in the 2018 class.

CJ Frederick legit may need a Lil more love in the rankings

CJ Frederick legit!! Needs more love on the rankings

  • Author

^^Fredrick and Adam Kunkel of Cooper will both be on this list by this time next year.

 

I love Brennan Hall, Raavai Commodore, and Rico Hollis but Fredrick and Kunkel have both been much better this season and in Fredrick's case, he was the leading scorer for arguably the best team in Ohio last summer playing with the Queen City Prophets.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.