Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alright Trinity..... Your Move

Featured Replies

It would no doubt be really cool to have something like that. I was very impressed with the large TV screens st Highlands and Ensworth last year.

 

Unfortunately, the jumbo screens won't produce results on the field. I'm thankful for all of the coaches, administrators, parents, grandparents and thousands of alumni that make contributions to our new million dollar weight room and training facility. Money well spent...and it will produce results on Friday night. Maybe Bleacher Report should do a story on our weight room. Many people have said it is at least equal to many Division 1 programs including UL and UK.

 

Maybe PSDiver can start the campaign. I would imagine it wouldn't take long to get a jumbo screen if Trinity really wanted to go in that direction.

I did think it was really cool when we visited Highlands last year how they had the jumbo screen/video board on the score board and the students had a pregame show on there during warmups etc, that was really neat! I would love that!

Well heck it needs to be that big to see, it's 50 yards from the field.

 

Still, very cool.

Maybe Trinity can borrow the one at Churchill Downs. That's your big boy.

The Rocks are definitely proud of that weight room. When my son shadowed there, they talked about the weight room more than what classes he would be taking. As a football guy, I was loving it. My wife....not so much.

Maybe Trinity can borrow the one at Churchill Downs. That's your big boy.

 

You can almost see that one from Trinity. :lol2:

I like the big video screen and all but no AC in the gym is crazy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.