Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #2 John Hardin vs. 4A #3 South Warren at WKU (8/22) Predictions

Who wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • South Warren
      82%
    • John Hardin
      17%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is THE match-up state wide for this weekend. While I agree with most that South wins this one, it will be a good game. Former LaRue head coach Josh Jaggers has reportedly taken over the Bulldog defense. Jaggers knows defense. I give South the edge in a tight game, 24-21. The thing is...like a few have pointed out this could be a match-up that occurs again during the post season. Game 1 (this weekend) goes to the Spartans. If a rematch should occur in the post season, I'm giving the Dawgs the edge.

Jaggers hasn't taken over the defense. I do know he is down there with the OL and DL, but the coordinators (as it should be) to the best of my knowledge are "Coaches Lewis". Head Coach, Chad runs the D and his father, Mike (who has almost 40 years of experience, 20+ as a HC and 25 in running the Delaware Wing T) runs the offense.

I guess I'm old School but this picture of the South Warren kids is distasteful. If I was the coach at South I would want this picture taken down as I see it's not a good representation of his program. I remember at my school a player was caught making a W sign with his fingers in a picture and he was suspended for a game and ran for an hour after practice. Again I guess I'm too old school. Guess the times are changing!

 

You are old school and those are not Ws.... Kids these days don't even know what gang signs are and I ASSURE you these kids don't. See contrary to what your "old school" thinking may be, most of these student athletes are 3.5-4.0 GPA students. So despite your distasteful comment, everyone of these young men are far from it and have very bright futures ahead of them... What is sad is that you are a local of the BG area and you are making comments like this to stir the pot.

Easily one of the top 3 biggest games state wide for this week. I personally will be attending the Boyle County/Central Hardin game but I will be keeping a close eye on this one. I'll take South Warren by 10. Good luck to both teams!

You are old school and those are not Ws.... Kids these days don't even know what gang signs are and I ASSURE you these kids don't. See contrary to what your "old school" thinking may be, most of these student athletes are 3.5-4.0 GPA students. So despite your distasteful comment, everyone of these young men are far from it and have very bright futures ahead of them... What is sad is that you are a local of the BG area and you are making comments like this to stir the pot.

 

Did #8 get his wardrobe issue figured out? Seems like he is quite uncomfortable.

I'm going to throw this out there...7-3 either way. I think people are vastly overestimating the ability of these two offenses to score on these two defense's.

I like South warren in this game they are a very good balanced team with a really good young coach..35-24 south wins.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.