Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl here we come - The Bengals have freshened up the players' lounge

Featured Replies

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis wants to win a Super Bowl and then ride off into the sunset.

 

“We kinda restarted things,” Lewis said, via Albert Breer of the NFL Network. “And I told the coaches after last season, ‘We gotta find a different way.’ Our way’s not good enough. We gotta find a different way. And we gotta push all the time. I think the guys have done a good job, the players have done a nice job of responding to that. They know that. They know that here is not where we want to be. We want to end up at the top.”

 

They’ve expanded the weight room, added a dining room and freshened up the players’ lounge. The hope is the new atmosphere will help change their luck in the postseason.

 

Marvin Lewis tells his coaches ?We gotta find a different way? | ProFootballTalk

  • Author

I know I am being a little hard on the Bengals here, glad to see they are improving player experience.

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis wants to win a Super Bowl and then ride off into the sunset.

 

“We kinda restarted things,” Lewis said, via Albert Breer of the NFL Network. “And I told the coaches after last season, ‘We gotta find a different way.’ Our way’s not good enough. We gotta find a different way. And we gotta push all the time. I think the guys have done a good job, the players have done a nice job of responding to that. They know that. They know that here is not where we want to be. We want to end up at the top.”

 

They’ve expanded the weight room, added a dining room and freshened up the players’ lounge. The hope is the new atmosphere will help change their luck in the postseason.

 

Marvin Lewis tells his coaches ?We gotta find a different way? | ProFootballTalk

 

Yep, Bengals are headed to the super bowl. Those changes will do nothing for the win/loss record. Same program, players and coaches equal same results. Insanity comes to mind.

So what that tells me is that if the Bengals do win a Super Bowl, Id be worried about this franchise for the future.

Reminds me to the Gatorade and towel fiasco of the earlier years. Glad to see the Brown family blow some of the dust off that checkbook and do something with the $.

I can totally see how a new dining room and players' lounge will bring home a Super Bowl win. :rolleyes:

  • Author
Reminds me to the Gatorade and towel fiasco of the earlier years. Glad to see the Brown family blow some of the dust off that checkbook and do something with the $.

 

Reminded me of JJ and his Gatorade comments too.

While it may not correlate directly to wins and losses the additions could help team in a variety of ways. Weight room expansion has obvious benefits.

 

As for the dining area and lounge, it could mean instead of players leaving right after practice or games to go eat or hang out with their families or select few teammates, more may hang out and build team camaraderie which can pay dividends on the field.

I know I am being a little hard on the Bengals here, glad to see they are improving player experience.

 

Their new gym is really nice compared what they used to have.

  • Author
While it may not correlate directly to wins and losses the additions could help team in a variety of ways. Weight room expansion has obvious benefits.

 

As for the dining area and lounge, it could mean instead of players leaving right after practice or games to go eat or hang out with their families or select few teammates, more may hang out and build team camaraderie which can pay dividends on the field.

 

I really believe that just like you do but I still think it is funny all things considered.

I really believe that just like you do but I still think it is funny all things considered.

 

Oh I think it is funny too. To think the changes/additions are enough to get them deep in the playoffs is comical.

 

But they do have benefits.

I bet the new scoreboards help the Red Zone offense as well.

While it may not correlate directly to wins and losses the additions could help team in a variety of ways. Weight room expansion has obvious benefits.

 

As for the dining area and lounge, it could mean instead of players leaving right after practice or games to go eat or hang out with their families or select few teammates, more may hang out and build team camaraderie which can pay dividends on the field.

 

I would like to add that the Bengals can hang out and watch the super bowl on tv, from the new lounge. Marvin hasn't missed a super bowl, been watching them on tv for years. :lol2:

Looking at him the last couple years I think Marvin has decided to expand himself too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.