Bluegrasspreps' Class 6A Pre-Season Preview

Ram

Wow..... Lafayette is way too high. The players to watch list has Mason on Scott County it should have Lafayette. I think with the Division 1 prospects on the team folks assume that they are worthy as a team for being up in the rankings. No way they are top 5 material as a team. The stars they get on recruiting sites won't help them win games. They had more athletes last season and still got eliminated early in the postseason

T scrimmage went like I thought. Rocks D will be too strong for most teams. Ensworth, Male and maybe Brentwood will test them -- maybe X but not sure what X brings to the table with new scheme and QB. Based on the scrimmage posts Woosley should get the nod at QB to start with. Circle Sept 11 T vs Male -- that game will Rock!!

I would add Colin England and Tanner Morgan to players to watch list.

I couldn't agree more...and I would create a new category for Ryle ( the NKY Wildcard to watch ). Wouldn't surprise me to see Ryle in the 6A Top 10 by regular seasons end. :thumb:

Wow..... Lafayette is way too high. The players to watch list has Mason on Scott County it should have Lafayette. I think with the Division 1 prospects on the team folks assume that they are worthy as a team for being up in the rankings. No way they are top 5 material as a team. The stars they get on recruiting sites won't help them win games. They had more athletes last season and still got eliminated early in the postseason

You're absolutely correct. They had better athletes last season with players like Jackson, Quincy and Washington just to name a few. Sure they have D1 commit linemen, but where is the running game going to come from? Who is Woods going to throw it too? Is Alstatt going to run, catch the ball and play defense?