Blacktop Basketball League at Silverlake

• 3 weeks later...

Best kept secret in NKY. Cool atmosphere, they get nice crowds, games are appropriately officiated by solid refs, 9th region coaches, and 9th region players. Kevin does a great job running it, and I've been shocked by the wide geographical pull of the league -- from Covington to Grant County, and all points in between. If you haven't ever attended, even with no progeny in a game, I'd recommend taking in a night's action.

Parking is a nightmare, so plan accordingly.

• 10 months later...

2016 Blacktop League Forming

Teams or Individual Players.

Games are played at Silverlake Park in Erlanger, Kentucky

Eight Week, Ten Game Season begins on August 8th and concludes on September 29th

Flexible Schedule to work around football and soccer

Grades 3 through 8 - $70 per player one-time fee, includes officials and T-Shirts

Brossart coach and athletic director Kevin Bundy is the league director and has served in that

capacity for the past 20 years. Many Brossart basketball alumni cut their basketball team in

this league.

For more information or to sign up - Contact Coach Kevin Bundy at 859-653-8941

or via E/Mail at kbundy21@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful night last night in Erlanger. You know the kids love a league when your son loses by 2, and he personally missed a 3 with under a minute left, and he STILL talks about how much he loves it. We had the league founder Kevin Bundy on the whistle last night to boot, and man, I love that guy's passion for young people and hoops.