St X and Trinity QB 's and Frosh Football

Frosh Rocks (aka The Pebbles) have a pretty good schedule too.

Freshman Football Schedule

Highlands, Nashville Brentwood Academy, Male, Central, St. X, Cincinnati Moeller, plus the other Louisville schools--excellent competition. The Young Rocks will be ready.

22-Aug Sa 11.00a Highlands THS

29-Aug Sa 12.30p Brentwood Academy THS

10-Sep Th 5.30p Male THS

17-Sep Th 5.30p PRP PRP

19-Sep Sa tba Central Central

1-Oct Th 5.30p St. X St. X

10-Oct Sa 12.00p DeSales Fairdale

10/115 Th 5.30p Seneca Seneca

22-Oct Th 5.30p Ballard THS

31-Oct Sa 11.00a Moeller THS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Houk gone, who has the inside track at St. X for the JV and Varsity.? Figure the Sullivan kid from St.Patricks is in the lead to start for the freshman. I heard about 58 freshman at Trinity as well.

Ts numbers are fine. If kids that are dead set on using drugs decide to go to other schools (Catholic or otherwise) T is fine with that. What if a school had 300 kids go out for freshman football? You would have to have cuts. As long as you are 2-deep at all positions with some role players thrown into the mix you will be fine. Whomever is the 100th player on the depth chart (5th string CB?) is not going to have much of an impact on a team's chances at a state title.

the word I hear from the powers that be at Trinity is the vast majority of the parents are very happy with the drug testing program and the enrollment has not been affected at all.

75 kids, give or take 10 kids has always been the # for the freshman team as long as I can remember and that goes back to the 70's.

I asked my kiddo who attends Trinity what he thought about the drug testing policy, he said, "I don't care, the only ones that care are those who are doing drugs" Loved that answer and there you go, take it for what it's worth

Bingo. If so - get them some help. Far too many are needlessly dying.

Just glance at the Obits on a daily basis.

I asked my kiddo who attends Trinity what he thought about the drug testing policy, he said, "I don't care, the only ones that care are those who are doing drugs" Loved that answer and there you go, take it for what it's worth

My younger brother will be a junior this year, and he had about the same reaction.

How many freshman football teams are reporting that their numbers are up? Most schools out there would love 58 -- especially the quality that T gets!

I don't know about that, it hasn't affected StX, they're showing 90 freshman