Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Planned Parenthood - shouldn't roles between D's and R's be reversed?

Featured Replies

If Republicans are the racist, minority hating candidates, shouldn't they be FOR Planned Parenthood?

 

Hillary Clinton quotes and looks up to the founder. Does anyone actually know who she was or what she stood for?

 

Or is a flag a more important issue?

If Republicans are the racist, minority hating candidates, shouldn't they be FOR Planned Parenthood?

 

Hillary Clinton quotes and looks up to the founder. Does anyone actually know who she was or what she stood for?

 

Or is a flag a more important issue?

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

 

BlackGenocide.org | The Truth About Margaret Sanger - Page Five

If Republicans are the racist, minority hating candidates, shouldn't they be FOR Planned Parenthood?

 

Hillary Clinton quotes and looks up to the founder. Does anyone actually know who she was or what she stood for?

 

Or is a flag a more important issue?

 

The only way I could see Republicans supporting PP would be in the sense that PP is a private business and should not be interfered with by government. But I think most Republicans' moral beliefs are stronger than their political beliefs, at least when it comes to abortion.

  • Author
The only way I could see Republicans supporting PP would be in the sense that PP is a private business and should not be interfered with by government. But I think most Republicans' moral beliefs are stronger than their political beliefs, at least when it comes to abortion.

 

 

I'm saying it doesn't fit the narrative.

 

PP is basically murdering blacks at an alarming rate.......and Democrats are its champion defenders.......

I'm saying it doesn't fit the narrative.

 

PP is basically murdering blacks at an alarming rate.......and Democrats are its champion defenders.......

 

And it was founded by a staunchly racist woman who desired to use birth control as a for of eugenics to lessen the burden of undesirables on the world. For some reason the left is OK overlooking that past.

And it was founded by a staunchly racist woman who desired to use birth control as a for of eugenics to lessen the burden of undesirables on the world. For some reason the left is OK overlooking that past.
And they have done a great job of selling it as a "Choice". Margaret Sanger wanted racial purification in short, she didn't want those that didn't look like her.

 

The Case Against Abortion: Abortion and Race

Every day in America, an average of 3,315 human beings lose their lives to abortion.12 Based on the percentages above, between 683-829 of those babies are Hispanic, between 1,193-1,174 are white, and between 995-1,207 are black. Not only are black children being killed at a far greater percentage than white children, it's possible they're being killed in greater numbers, period. Is that not shocking?!

Isn't it funny how PP's racist past can be ignored by the left because their present fits the lefts narrative of how life should be?

Isn't it funny how PP's racist past can be ignored by the left because their present fits the lefts narrative of how life should be?

 

Kind of like the rebel flag in some ways.

Kind of like the rebel flag in some ways.

 

In as much as it shows the hypocrisy of the left I would agree.

 

I would also agree to the extent that those on the left who say Confederate flags have no business on government buildings. Planned Parenthood shouldn't get one cent of public money.

In as much as it shows the hypocrisy of the left I would agree.

 

I would also agree to the extent that those on the left who say Confederate flags have no business on government buildings. Planned Parenthood shouldn't get one cent of public money.

 

I go back and forth on it, but I'm really not that passionate about abortion one way or another to be deeply invested in the argument. It is a legal service, and an arguably needed one, but it seems PP's name is too toxic to be involved any longer as a recipient of government funding.

I'm saying it doesn't fit the narrative.

 

PP is basically murdering blacks at an alarming rate.......and Democrats are its champion defenders.......

 

I agree. But I would assume some liberals would say to you "PP is terminating pregnancies, not killing people!"

 

Hopefully this incident will open their eyes to the true horrors of abortion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.