"The Walking Dead" Season 6

Isn't Carol and Glenn dead long before now in the comics? I'd trade those two for Andrea and Shane any day,lol,

Comic book Carol and TV show Carol are two totally different people. In the comic book she kills herself in the prison by letting a chained up walker have a free meal.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See post #29. The horn could've come from a lot of things' date=' but my guess is either a distress signal by someone in Alexandria or the girl locked inside the car.[/quote']

If only I had read your post lol!

Another question, do you think Jesus taught Morgan how to use the bo?

Confused please explain...

Spoilers below:

Jesus is a character that appears in TWD comic series shortly before Negan. He's undoubtedly a fan favorite and is a very gifted fighter/escape artist. He is originally not trusted by Rick & company, but ends up becoming kind of what Darryl is to the show.

Spoilers below:

Jesus is a character that appears in TWD comic series shortly before Negan. He's undoubtedly a fan favorite and is a very gifted fighter/escape artist. He is originally not trusted by Rick & company, but ends up becoming kind of what Darryl is to the show.

Looks like he is in this season, Seen not too long ago that a set photo basically showed him filming with the rest of the cast. Will be interesting to see when he shows up though.

Spoilers below:

So I mentioned I have no will power with the spoiler alerts. I found a fix for it. Apparently I can not highlight on my Iphone so I can not read the spoiler. Problem solved.

Except, as soon as I get into work, I read the spoiler alert. sigh.