Documentary Recommendations

I'm not a huge documentary. I do like them every now and then.

For those of you that like documentaries and don't have Pluto TV, you really should load it. Just go to the google playstore and load it. Works on most Smart TVs and android based devices.

Their documentary section has 100s to choose from. I can't really vouch for how good they are, but there are bunches of them.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

I thought this one was pretty interesting, and particularly the portion of it that showed the market for vintage American blue jeans. There are literally folks out there who will search out old abandoned mines and go crawling down in them to search for century-old blue jeans, and even just fragments of them sometimes...and then turn around and sell them for thousands and thousands of dollars. Wild stuff.

I can't remember if I watched it on Amazon Prime or on Hulu. I think it was Hulu.

• 6 months later...

Watched this one last night. I didn't know ANYTHING about Darrell Hammond's struggles. Sad, for sure, but I'm glad to know he "got through it". Worth a watch. It helps you understand a little more about people who develop alcoholism, drug dependency, and mental troubles like borderline personality disorder in the aftermath of abuse and trauma.

Cracked Up