Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fountain Square erupts in chaos last night

Featured Replies

  • Replies 163
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you know the motive of the fight, don't call it a hate crime. Doing so is racist because you are assuming based on the color of their skin.

 

If the Cincinnati police are calling it a hate crime, they must have more evidence than I do.

 

Hellbird, why is this a hate crime?

Seriously, someone give me some solid evidence as to why this is a hate crime...

 

And if your solid evidence is black people and a white guy, that's racist.

 

And if your argument is if the roles were reversed, that's racist.

 

I want solid evidence, beyond just skin color...

It wasn't just one on one. "Some dumb white dude?" Why? Because he was at a bus stop attempting to get on a bus and some other guy starts beating him? And if you don't think that is could have been a black/white issue, then you are unaware of the climate at times on the city. If this was a group of white people jumping one black guy it would be a hate crime, so the same goes here.

 

 

Did you watch the video?

Seriously, someone give me some solid evidence as to why this is a hate crime...

 

And if your solid evidence is black people and a white guy, that's racist.

 

And if your argument is if the roles were reversed, that's racist.

 

I want solid evidence, beyond just skin color...

 

I don't consider it racist to speculate.

J

 

I don't either. I want justice to be served for crimes committed.

 

But you're calling those who are speculating that it's a hate crime racist???

  • Author

A bunch of white guys beating one black guy = hate crime

 

A bunch of straight people beating a guy who is gay = hate crime

 

A bunch of black guys beating one white guy = hate crime

 

You cannot seriously think that if this was a bunch of white idiots being on one black guy that their wouldn't be cries of racism and a hate crime, as I have news for you, it would be considered it, as it should be, as this should be as well.

  • Author

And guess who the people will be who will now stay away from downtown.

But you're calling those who are speculating that it's a hate crime racist???

 

No I didn't. I said those calling it one are. There is a difference.

  • Author
No I didn't. I said those calling it one are. There is a difference.

 

Judge much? Soo, myself and bellbird and others who are calling it a hate crime are racists? LOL, classic!

No I didn't. I said those calling it one are. There is a difference.

 

Everyone that's posting their opinion is posting an opinion that is based off of speculation. No more, no less.

A bunch of white guys beating one black guy = hate crime

 

A bunch of straight people beating a guy who is gay = hate crime

 

A bunch of black guys beating one white guy = hate crime

 

You cannot seriously think that if this was a bunch of white idiots being on one black guy that their wouldn't be cries of racism and a hate crime, as I have news for you, it would be considered it, as it should be, as this should be as well.

 

Yeah, calling anything a hate crime based solely on skin color is racist regardless of the situation.

 

So are you looking for some sort of revenge?

  • Author
No I didn't. I said those calling it one are. There is a difference.

 

Then you obviously have not been involved in incidence such as this, or familiar with the vibe that had been in the Cincy for a bit now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.