Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Football and Bingo

Featured Replies

I'm curious as to how many football booster programs use bingo as a source of fundraising for their team and if so, does it work. Is there alot of money to be made and is it worth the time?

I know that CovCath makes a TON on bingo. I'm pretty sure that's the boosters' money.

I know that CovCath makes a TON on bingo. I'm pretty sure that's the boosters' money.

 

Correct. Years ago, Roy Romes took over the bingo at CCH (legend has it anyway) on the condition that the Athletic boosters reap the rewards.

 

People would be shocked to know how much.

BTW, it takes an unbelievable amount of coordination to pull it off . CCH has some amazing volunteers that haven't had kids at CCH in years and years yet they still show up every Thursday.

Both Danville and Boyle County use Bingo to raise a considerable amount of funds.

Not sure about regular bingo, but I've heard of a few programs in my area using cow pattie bingo.

Western Hills makes quite a bit of money from bingo but they have really good support from their booster club!

Mayfield has had Mayfield Caardinal Bingo for years and it has been very good to Cardinal athletics

I have heard that Grant County uses Bingo as well to fund their athelitcs (don't if that is all the funding). They have pretty good facilities there.

Somerset uses bingo has a source of cash for all sports.

Bingo takes a good support group. We are dropping bingo and hope to have a hold-em tour. From info we get should clear at least 10,000 per tour.

Bingo does very well if you have enough workers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.