Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The NFL shuts down the first Tony Romo Fantasy Football Convention

Featured Replies

Because is was being held at a casino. A casino without a sportsbook.

 

Nevermind that the NFL makes hundreds of millions off of fantasy football.

 

Nevermind that the New Orleans Saints have held camps at a casino/resort.

 

I guess they should have asked first. The convention was to be held on July 10. The NFL shut it down.

 

Shameful.

 

NFL shuts down Tony Romo's fantasy football convention in Vegas | Sporting News

The NFL is drunk with money and power. And we all just keep on watching.

The NFL is drunk with money and power. And we all just keep on watching.

 

Yep.

 

I guess I'm contributing in some small way be having NFL Network on DirecTV.

It won't put a dent in the shield but the NFL empire should be grateful for both casinos and Fantasy. They are the reason the league has reached the stratosphere.

The only reason I really get into the NFL is because of FF. I actually find the game sort of boring at times when I don't have a player going in the game to root for.

  • Author
The only reason I really get into the NFL is because of FF. I actually find the game sort of boring at times when I don't have a player going in the game to root for.

 

Same here.

 

Fantasy Football can make a Titans-Buccaneers game a fun game to watch. Otherwise, who wants to watch those two teams play?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.