Why would you vote for Hillary?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since our first Hawaiian president won both elections with millions more popular votes and an overwhelming advantage in the Electoral College, he's "everyone's president."

Seriously, the constant slamming of both Obama and Mrs. Clinton by the BGP right-wing bully boys is a losing proposition. Joe Public doesn't care 2 cents about Benghazi or allegations of lying.

Tell me how a Republican president is going to improve my life 2016-2020. (Good luck with that one.)

Therein lies the problem. The Left has nothing of substance to offer on serious issues other than "You don't need to worry about that".

The constant lying and the others on the Left swearing to it gets old to those who pay attention to the crapper our country is going down in.

Therein lies the problem. The Left has nothing of substance to offer on serious issues other than "You don't need to worry about that".

The constant lying and the others on the Left swearing to it gets old to those who pay attention to the crapper our country is going down in.

Sorry, but none of these Fox News talking points is resonating with the American public. These eight or nine House committees on Benghazi are nothing more than fishing expeditions by right-wing thugs to try to dig up some dirt -- anything -- that might prove helpful when the presidential smear campaign begins in earnest.

Sorry, but none of these Fox News talking points is resonating with the American public. These eight or nine House committees on Benghazi are nothing more than fishing expeditions by right-wing thugs to try to dig up some dirt -- anything -- that might prove helpful when the presidential smear campaign begins in earnest.

Don't watch Fox. Is that all you Leftists can say?

Lying by (at the time) a sitting Secretary of State should be disturbing to all Americans. Those, like you, castigate any conservative for doing it but make excuses for the liberals that do it.

Don't watch Fox. Is that all you Leftists can say?

Lying by (at the time) a sitting Secretary of State should be disturbing to all Americans. Those, like you, castigate any conservative for doing it but make excuses for the liberals that do it.

Sounds like politics.

Let me know how Trump, Huckabee and Cruz (the scariest of 'em all) are going to improve my life 2016-20.

TwotoPlace,

I really have no idea what her strengths would be.

You appear to be a supporter please list out the things you think she can accomplish.

I'm not baiting you, this is an honest post.

TwotoPlace,

I really have no idea what her strengths would be.

You appear to be a supporter please list out the things you think she can accomplish.

I'm not baiting you, this is an honest post.

For starters, Mrs. Clinton likely wouldn't appoint another right-wing Knights of Columbus member to the Supreme Court should a vacancy occur. She also would be less likely than her GOP opponent to start or resurrect another land war in Asia. And she would be less likely than her GOP opponent to start dismantling the Affordable Care Act. That's very important to me because of the pre-existing conditions clause. Mrs. Clinton also should be more in line with the goals of organized labor, an issue of importance to me.

Do I think she is the perfect candidate? Nope. But as I've said many times before, all her dirty laundry has been hanging out for all to see for a quarter-century now. To me the party platform is more important than the personality, and there's a huge difference in party platforms. Which partly explains why I changed my party registration from R to D in the late '90s.

Since our first Hawaiian president won both elections with millions more popular votes and an overwhelming advantage in the Electoral College, he's "everyone's president."

Seriously, the constant slamming of both Obama and Mrs. Clinton by the BGP right-wing bully boys is a losing proposition. Joe Public doesn't care 2 cents about Benghazi or allegations of lying.

Tell me how a Republican president is going to improve my life 2016-2020. (Good luck with that one.)

You are correct he is our president but he isn't my man.

I never bashed Obama but it's a fact that the government is huge and this is the slowest post recession recovery since the great depression.

The next president whether he/she is Republican or Democrat can improve my life and yours by providing leadership that brings both sides together and earns the US respect from our allies and fear from our enemies.

For me personally I would like to see lower tax rates, continued favorable treatment for dividends, the elimination of tax deduction phase outs, and less government spending which would help the economy.

How about you, how can the next president help you?

You are correct he is our president but he isn't my man.

I never bashed Obama but it's a fact that the government is huge and this is the slowest post recession recovery since the great depression.

The next president whether he/she is Republican or Democrat can improve my life and yours by providing leadership that brings both sides together and earns the US respect from our allies and fear from our enemies.

For me personally I would like to see lower tax rates, continued favorable treatment for dividends, the elimination of tax deduction phase outs, and less government spending which would help the economy.

How about you, how can the next president help you?

Post 232 covers some of my main concerns.

I also want to see the next president expand the ACA, safeguard SS and Medicare, and keep a tight lid on dishonest business practices. It's truly amazing how many people these days want to separate you from your money ... and I'm talking about companies listed on the Nasdaq as well as the shady home-improvement guys.

Bringing both sides together is overrated and unlikely. If the Tea Party nut jobs continue to dig in their heels on every piece of legislation, in the long run that will only increase the power of the executive branch.

Post 232 covers some of my main concerns.

I also want to see the next president expand the ACA, safeguard SS and Medicare, and keep a tight lid on dishonest business practices. It's truly amazing how many people these days want to separate you from your money ... and I'm talking about companies listed on the Nasdaq as well as the shady home-improvement guys.

Bringing both sides together is overrated and unlikely. If the Tea Party nut jobs continue to dig in their heels on every piece of legislation, in the long run that will only increase the power of the executive branch.

So you want more government regulation, correct? Clinton was able to bring both sides together. I've noticed that everyone that is different from you is either a clown or nut job.

So you want more government regulation, correct? Clinton was able to bring both sides together. I've noticed that everyone that is different from you is either a clown or nut job.

Don't forget the I'm-proud-to-be-stupid knuckleheads. Lot of those out there, too.

Yeah, everyone hates federal regulations. So let's loosen the rules as Mitch and Boehner suggest so we can experience a financial meltdown bigger than the one we had in '08.

Not sure you could say that. Republicans were able to take Congress and strike down Bill's Healthcare bill. Shortly after Bill's re-election he was able to make some strides in education, but then the scandal happened, and we all know how that turned out.

I hate to say it, but I can't see that tax cuts are feasible to pay down debt and reduce the deficit. We have a lot of bills to pay from these two huge (technological)wars and the bailout: Not to mention SS and healthcare.

I would like to see the next president focus on education both primary and post-secondary. Our economy is changing, and our students need to learn new things.

Maybe just maybe a focus on education may payoff by reducing our exorbitant incarnation rates.

Infrastructure: roads, bridges, those promised windmills and solar energy panels, water pipeline or desalination plants, and anything else that will make this country stronger.

Yes, that's spending but it's also putting Americans to work.

Stay out of wars. If we waste money I want it wasted on Americans. Anyway I think if we let the ME come together and defeat ISIS (Iran) more will come out of it than if we do it.

Get ready for climate and geography change in 20 years. We can't stop 2 degrees Celsius and climate issues that will come with that, so we need to prepare for what they may entail. Tom Selleck may need to get out of avacodos :).

Not sure you could say that. Republicans were able to take Congress and strike down Bill's Healthcare bill. Shortly after Bill's re-election he was able to make some strides in education, but then the scandal happened, and we all know how that turned out.

I hate to say it, but I can't see that tax cuts are feasible to pay down debt and reduce the deficit. We have a lot of bills to pay from these two huge (technological)wars and the bailout: Not to mention SS and healthcare.

I would like to see the next president focus on education both primary and post-secondary. Our economy is changing, and our students need to learn new things.

Maybe just maybe a focus on education may payoff by reducing our exorbitant incarnation rates.

Infrastructure: roads, bridges, those promised windmills and solar energy panels, water pipeline or desalination plants, and anything else that will make this country stronger.

Yes, that's spending but it's also putting Americans to work.

Stay out of wars. If we waste money I want it wasted on Americans. Anyway I think if we let the ME come together and defeat ISIS (Iran) more will come out of it than if we do it.

Get ready for climate and geography change in 20 years. We can't stop 2 degrees Celsius and climate issues that will come with that, so we need to prepare for what they may entail. Tom Selleck may need to get out of avacodos :).

You lost me at windmills:lol2:

Don't forget the I'm-proud-to-be-stupid knuckleheads. Lot of those out there, too.

Yeah, everyone hates federal regulations. So let's loosen the rules as Mitch and Boehner suggest so we can experience a financial meltdown bigger than the one we had in '08.

I would argue that federal regulations caused the financial meltdown.