Key players in NKY 4A.

I'll admit that I only saw Farris once last season. After all the pre-game hype, I wasn't impressed. Someone familiar with his game fill me in. Did he just have an off-night that game in Marshall Stadium? I'm not bashing the kid, but to say he is the best player in all of NKY 4A is pretty bold.

First off when Farris played at Trinity last season he was playing a sprang ankle. Not sure if you noticed but he was limping back to the hudle after every play, and still managed 106 yrds. I don't see that as too shaby. You saw him while he was hurt; if you see him at 100% your opinion will change.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to see Farris twice last year and Gray once. I was more impressed with Farris than Gray. He could make you miss and run through you. Gray came down a lot easier. Did you see Farris when he was playing QB or RB?

No offense to Mr. Farris, but we didn't play BC the same way we played Ryle. Gray never had a chance to show his stuff against us more due to the offense coordinator's scheme and line than anything he did. I still think he is number 1. As far as Farris playing the rocks, I have no opinion as I didn't make the game. I had planned on it, but life happenned.

It's a little too early to be predicting the BEST player in nky 4a next year. Each team has their own key players and they all have their own role. The talent in nky 4a next year is too deep to tab one player as the best. Nky 4a will be very exciting next year to watch.

And I believe the question was who will the key players from each team be...not who is the best player.

No offense to Mr. Farris, but we didn't play BC the same way we played Ryle. Gray never had a chance to show his stuff against us more due to the offense coordinator's scheme and line than anything he did. I still think he is number 1. As far as Farris playing the rocks, I have no opinion as I didn't make the game. I had planned on it, but life happenned.

We were able to tackle Gray. We weren't able to tackle Farris.

We were able to tackle Gray. We weren't able to tackle Farris.

I thought that had more to do with our defensive scheme. BC had an offensive game plan to attack the weaknesses in our D and we never adjusted. Our guys where out of position quite a bit to make the play. whether it was over pursuit, not wrapping up, or whatever, we made him look better than he was IMO. But even saying that, understand, I think he was very good. I guess we'll see if I'm right soon enough.:D

So who will have the best Kicker this year ??? I know Dixie returns Jett this year , who started as a Soph. . He should be very strong this year at xpts and Fg's ! He needs to work at putting the ball in the endzone's more on kick-off's ! But should be one of the TOP K'ers if he work's hard in the OFF-SEASON !!!:thumb: