Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott from Pendleton Co to sign with Berea

Featured Replies

Pat Elliott from Pendleton co is to sign with Berea today at 2pm way to go Pat

Congrats Pat! How many kids from the last two years at PC have gone on to play college ball?

Keaton Belcher- Belmont

Joey Verax- Transy

Mason O'Hara- Thomas More

Tyler Mains- North Greenville

Pat Elliott- Berea

 

Jon Elrod- I am guessing he will play at GTown, but be on academic scholarsip

Terry Davis- is also trying to find somewhere to play

 

Kane Belcher- should be looking to play somewhere after next year.

 

That is five for sure, and three possibilities, so it could end up being 8.

Congradulations to Mr. Elliott.:thumb:

Congratulations Pat Elliott. It has been a pleasure watching you. Best of luck at Berea..

Congrats to Pat. I had heard he would go somewhere to play football:confused:

Enjoyed watching Patrick play the last couple of years, he'll do a great job at Berea....

Congrats to Pat. I had heard he would go somewhere to play football:confused:

He can take my spot on the OL for the Bingham Prophets, Berea College intramural team.:D

Congrats to Pat. It was great having you at PC these past two years.

Congradulations to Pat. Berea is getting a good one. I don't know if I have ever enjoyed a player as much as I have Patrick"The Beast" Elliot at PC this past 2 seasons. I think Pat will have a special place in many PC fans hearts for many years to come. Thanks Pat for the memories.

Congradulations to Pat. Berea is getting a good one. I don't know if I have ever enjoyed a player as much as I have Patrick"The Beast" Elliot at PC this past 2 seasons. I think Pat will have a special place in many PC fans hearts for many years to come. Thanks Pat for the memories.

 

 

There are not many players (ever) that can match Pat's intensity on the court.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.