May 9, 201511 yr I understand the sentiment with a lot of these posts on peer pressure, but lots of these kids are only going to go onto colleges where 90% of them won't be subjected to any kind of testing. What happens then? The crutch isn't there and if it's the only reason kids were saying "no", then what? Just playing Devil's Advocate here. I would guess that college is a time when kids are more likely to experiment with drugs than high school or any other time. They aren't under their parent's watch for the first time in their lives and many of them will have their own sources of income as well.
May 15, 201511 yr I suggest that those with reservations about the program at Trinity read this. It makes a very powerful argument. Dr. Mullen's Summer Leader column
May 15, 201511 yr I haven't read many of the links but will all staff be tested as well? Only seems fair. Not only staff but School Board members also.
May 15, 201511 yr Mine was tested last semester. I don't recall signing a thing. Came back positive for Crunch n Munch. Oh the pain and shock you must have felt.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.