Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Senate Hot Dog Taking A Little Heat

Featured Replies

OTR's Senate apologizes for Bruce Jenner menu item

 

Senate has once before honored Jenner with a hot dog during a weeklong tribute to Olympic heroes. But Friday's "dog of the day" was the "Bruce Jenner 2.0: It's part hot dog, part taco and pure awesomeness."

 

"we donated 100 percent of the proceeds to The Heartland Trans Wellness Fund"

 

I have to admit that I laughed a little at this when I heard it on the radio. Senate is pretty good. Only had it once but really enjoyed it.

 

we donated 100 percent of the proceeds to The Heartland Trans Wellness Fund

That's pretty funny, and I would order is without a doubt. I also like that they used the proceeds for an applicable cause.

 

I also get why people aren't exactly okay with it.

We went to the Senate for lunch the day after.. I saw the bit on the news and we were all laughing about it. I asked about it and the staff back pedaled and were apologetic. Seriously? I have eaten at the Senate several times. The staff there are fun, open minded people. They always have a special that pokes fun at something in the news. Get a grip. It was funny for a day like most things are. Lighten up. They meant no harm.

That's just hilarious. I don't care who you are, or what you're packin' or unpackin'.

A shame they felt they needed to apoogize. That's funny. If you can't have a sense of humor about being a nut bag then I don't know what to tell you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.