Raceland needs a game Sept 25th.

It's up to the adults to make sure the kids have 10 games. Quit wasting time Fighting with SC and get a 10 th game.Its about the kids and if we are talking money I'm pretty sure a game with PW would bring in twice the money a game with SC would.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's up to the adults to make sure the kids have 10 games. Quit wasting time Fighting with SC and get a 10 th game.Its about the kids and if we are talking money I'm pretty sure a game with PW would bring in twice the money a game with SC would.

I Will certainly agree on and have no doubt that a P.W. game would bring more money. Should what was mentioned earlier be correct then the P/W. may not be possible now. Yes, the game is about the kids but regretfully a school, program has to make money / help support itself. That's just a truth. Should Raceland have to go on a 9 game schedule then that leaves only three Home games this year. Hopefully all will work out and the P.W. game can be played.

No West Portsmouth game.Looks like the Rams are only playing 9 games this year!

I don't know where you get your information but the game was never called off. The SC mess had to be cleared up first. This had to go in front of the KHSAA because SC was not only trying to cancel the game but also tried to get out of the buyout. The West game has been a verbal agreement until the SC fiasco was cleared up. To my knowledge, this just recently happened and there should be a formal contract drawn up and signed with West Portsmouth next week. We will play West Portsmouth at Home on Sept 25, 2015.

Like I said Doc I HOPE THAT IM WRONG but the info I got came from pretty high up and it was the first part of the week when I got it.Seems that things have changed.Thanks for the info Doc let's see where it goes from here.

I don't know where you get your information but the game was never called off. The SC mess had to be cleared up first. This had to go in front of the KHSAA because SC was not only trying to cancel the game but also tried to get out of the buyout. The West game has been a verbal agreement until the SC fiasco was cleared up. To my knowledge, this just recently happened and there should be a formal contract drawn up and signed with West Portsmouth next week. We will play West Portsmouth at Home on Sept 25, 2015.

Correct....it was on the official schedule I received today.