Warriors 123 Pelicans 119 (OT, 1st Round, Game 3)

League says foul should have been called.

http://official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/04/L2M-4-23-15-GSW-NOP.pdf

One reporter said sources told him the officials would have called a foul had he missed it. Fans/coaches hate that.

I wish I had a dollar for every foul not called on a made shot, knowing that the whistle was coming on a miss.

League says foul should have been called.

http://official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/04/L2M-4-23-15-GSW-NOP.pdf

One reporter said sources told him the officials would have called a foul had he missed it. Fans/coaches hate that.

I hate this! So Curry gets punished for being better than everyone and making the shot even though he got fouled? A FOUL IS A FOUL! It doesn't matter if the shot is made or missed or if it is in the 1st quarter or the last minute of a game. FOUL IS A FOUL!

Monte Williams needs to go . I know the owners said if he made the playoffs he was safe. But he makes to many in game crucial mistakes. Not to mention how low Anthony Davis's usage rate on offense is. Why is Eric Gordon taking a 3 late in the game before the Brow touches the ball?

I watched probably 80% of Pelicans games this year and the in game coaching drove me nuts.

Monte Williams needs to go . I know the owners said if he made the playoffs he was safe. But he makes to many in game crucial mistakes. Not to mention how low Anthony Davis's usage rate on offense is. Why is Eric Gordon taking a 3 late in the game before the Brow touches the ball?

I watched probably 80% of Pelicans games this year and the in game coaching drove me nuts.

Yeah, I have felt all along the Pelicans have won games in spite of Williams' coaching.

Yeah, I have felt all along the Pelicans have won games in spite of Williams' coaching.

Agreed, he sucks.