Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ZagsBlog: Duke Gets Commit From Antonio Vrankovic

Featured Replies

  • Author

That's one more of Duke's scholly's down. Vrankovic is from the same high school that Brandon Knight played at (Pine Crest, Fort Lauderdale, FL).

 

The article also mentions some of Kentucky and Louisville's JUCO recruiting efforts.

  • Author

At around the 1:00 mark in the highlight video from the link, it looks like he can't dunk. Definitely a "below the rim" big.

Good good. Still need a point guard then I'll start looking forward to next season again.

  • Author
Good good. Still need a point guard then I'll start looking forward to next season again.

 

From the looks of Kennard's most recent quotes, they are making it known that they need a PG. I wouldn't be shocked if that ended up being Jamal Murray.

From the looks of Kennard's most recent quotes, they are making it known that they need a PG. I wouldn't be shocked if that ended up being Jamal Murray.

 

If they were somehow able to get Murray and Brandon Ingram, I would consider the class to be a pretty good one.

Good good. Still need a point guard then I'll start looking forward to next season again.

 

Duke faithful pretty certain that Derryk Thornton is gonna reclass to 15 from 16, right?

Duke faithful pretty certain that Derryk Thornton is gonna reclass to 15 from 16, right?

 

That's what I hope happens. We will see though.

The big guy looks like a project.

The big guy looks like a project.

 

I thought the same thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.