Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Donovan to NBA?

Featured Replies

So he can take the job then back out of the deal and go back to Gainsville, again?

 

If I'm an owner, I want some of that.

 

Having said that, he'll probably get an offer from the Knicks.

I still think Billy Donovan ends up at UK if Cal leaves after this season. Hearing this makes me think the chances of that happening are even greater if Cal leaves.

Orlando is looking for a coach....Just saying.

 

 

Is that the job he accepted, and then backed out the last time?

Is that the job he accepted, and then backed out the last time?

 

Yep. JMO, but I think they'd accept him back in a heartbeat.

Yep. JMO, but I think they'd accept him back in a heartbeat.

 

That's a young talented roster to take over. Wouldn't be a bad job.

Pitino has said Donavon wants to go to the NBA, which means he wont be going to the NBA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.