Covington Catholic 2015

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the team box. The team box is correct on the field. The team is granted the space between the 25 yard lines.

Pardon me for being thick but can you tell us EXACTLY what the issue is. You said #1 . Did you mean 3-b-1?

I can't tell from the pic but I am guessing there are "shadow" lines going through the logo. Also, I am guessing that the yard marker lines do not connect to the sidelines, should be a 4" gap, so the official can clearly see the out of bounds line. I cant imagine those would be done incorrectly.

I can't tell from the pic but I am guessing there are "shadow" lines going through the logo. Also, I am guessing that the yard marker lines do not connect to the sidelines, should be a 4" gap, so the official can clearly see the out of bounds line. I cant imagine those would be done incorrectly.

Damn you are good.

The field dimensions and configuration are listed in rule #1 of 10. This page explains a subsection of rule one (which details field markings) and clearly illustrates how cch's new field is in violation.

Well, since I do not have a 2015 rule book sitting around, because I didn't want to pay $35 this year to be a member, what does the rule state?

Damn you are good.

If Colonels_Wear_Blue didn't have such a high vertical leap when he snapped the pic, we could've been able to see them!

If Colonels_Wear_Blue didn't have such a high vertical leap when he snapped the pic, we could've been able to see them!

Hahaha. Now I know colonels-wear-blue and I'm no trying to besmirch him at all....but he was extremely "generous" when he said he has a 3" vertical. Just kidding buddy.