Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 81 Wichita St. 70

Featured Replies

Final from Cleveland. The Irish played a great second half just shot lights out.

Teams sure aren't shooting well in the tournament against a team that everyone says doesn't play any defense.

Notre Dame looked really good tonight. Most years I would have never said it, but I'm not surprised at all that the Irish is in the Elite Eight.

Notre Dame looked really good tonight. Most years I would have never said it, but I'm not surprised at all that the Irish is in the Elite Eight.

 

 

Weak 2 seed, weak 4 seed and weak 5 seed. Smooth sailing for ND and UK this time.

First time I have seen the Irish play in person and I left very impressed. Between Grant and Jackson you just have 2 studs. Grant makes passes that you just don't see from college kids and Jackson is strong, quick, and makes big shots. Their ball movement is probably the most impressive thing. I really like Mike Brey too. Fun team to watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.