Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wichita State 81 Indiana 76

Featured Replies

Love seeing the Shockers post the win in this one.

It was a dog fight and I.M.O. a good game, not pretty but good.

 

The winners hit their free throws down the stretch to hold on for the win.

 

Leading the way for the winners with 27 was,Fred Van Vleet(Illinois)

I was definitely pulling for the Kansas/Wichita State matchup, but I have to say I was impressed with Indiana's fight. What'd they end up with, 11 threes?

  • Author
I was definitely pulling for the Kansas/Wichita State matchup, but I have to say I was impressed with Indiana's fight. What'd they end up with, 11 threes?
They had 11 3's shot 22 of them.
Crean's last game as coach?

 

Nope.

Crean's last game as coach?

 

I doubt it.

Watched some of this one at work before heading to the gym. Pretty fun game to watch.

Crean's last game as coach?

 

No. Buyout doesn't drop until July. Unless he would inexplicably leave on his own, which would be hard to fathom.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.