Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic/Doss (Sweet 16 Quarterfinals) Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 121
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Collins picks up the foul. CVH shooting 2.

 

Makes 2/2. 51-42. CCH.

Collins picks up the foul. CVH shooting 2. Makes 2/2. 51-42. CCH.

 

Time?

  • Author

Another double technical called.

 

 

CVH and Collins.

 

I didn't think CVH did anything to warrant the technical unless he said something I obviously can't hear.

  • Author

CVH shooting 2.

 

Makes 2/2.

 

53-42 CCH.

Another double technical called.

 

 

CVH and Collins.

 

I didn't think CVH did anything to warrant the technical unless he said something I obviously can't hear.

 

Granted, I'm watching through blue-tinted glasses, but I rewound the live feed and didn't see anything from CVH worthy of a technical.

Gettin' chippie. Just like a Holmes/CovCath 9th region game.

Granted, I'm watching through blue-tinted glasses, but I rewound the live feed and didn't see anything from CVH worthy of a technical.

 

:rolleyes: :lol2:

  • Author

2:48 left. Media timeout. CCH leads 53-42.

Another double technical called.

 

 

CVH and Collins.

 

I didn't think CVH did anything to warrant the technical unless he said something I obviously can't hear.

 

The ref who called it didn't see it. He was looking up court at the ball. You can tell by his reaction. He heard Doss's coach yell and the Doss player jerk his leg. He just played it safe.

  • Author
Granted, I'm watching through blue-tinted glasses, but I rewound the live feed and didn't see anything from CVH worthy of a technical.

 

Unless he said something I agree.

  • Author
The ref who called it didn't see it. He was looking up court at the ball. You can tell by his reaction. He heard Doss's coach yell and the Doss player jerk his leg. He just played it safe.

 

I was thinking he was playing it safe also.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.