12th Region All Region Team (regular season)

Seniors:

Jeremiah Bell - Boyle

Jacob Conway - Lincoln

Brooks Ely - West Jessamine

Dylan Gaskins - SW

Adam Isaacs - SW

TimmyTaylor - Lincoln

Hagen Tyler - Boyle

Sean Ross - Pulaski

Hayden Smith - East Jessamine

Peyton Woods - Wayne

Cody Woolridge - Danville

Juniors:

Trey Blevins - Wayne

Will Hager - Mercer

Corey Stearns - Wayne

Casey County will certainly be a solid team next season. They never get any love but they've made the region tournament back-to-back seasons.

Casey County has gotten love before in the past and they have some good young talent on that team but this list of players is as close to perfect as you can get it. I'm putting Colton Elkins and Trevon Faulkner on this list before anyone else in the region if we have to split hairs about the list. Also keep in mind that only three juniors made the list.

Casey County has gotten love before in the past and they have some good young talent on that team but this list of players is as close to perfect as you can get it. I'm putting Colton Elkins and Trevon Faulkner on this list before anyone else in the region if we have to split hairs about the list. Also keep in mind that only three juniors made the list.

I'm talking about teams that will be good next season. Faulkner and Elkins should probably be on this list.

Seniors:

Jeremiah Bell - Boyle

Jacob Conway - Lincoln

Brooks Ely - West Jessamine

Dylan Gaskins - SW

Adam Isaacs - SW

TimmyTaylor - Lincoln

Hagen Tyler - Boyle

Sean Ross - Pulaski

Hayden Smith - East Jessamine

Peyton Woods - Wayne

Cody Woolridge - Danville

Juniors:

Trey Blevins - Wayne

Will Hager - Mercer

Corey Stearns - Wayne

I'm sure I'm somewhat biased cause I've seen these teams a lot due to proximity but that is an impressive squad. Especially considering the 12th wouldn't be one of what are traditionally considered the power regions. I never saw Sean Ross so I can't speak for him but every other player on that list could singlehandedly take over a game and carry their team if they got hot.

Glad to see Hayden Smith getting some love. That kid is a player. He definitely deserved a spot.

I completely agree. He can flat ball. He's also a lot more athletic than he looks. I saw multiple dunks and blocks by him that I wouldn't have predicted he could pull off.

I completely agree. He can flat ball. He's also a lot more athletic than he looks. I saw multiple dunks and blocks by him that I wouldn't have predicted he could pull off.

Remember him when he was younger, and have seen him play this year...and yes, sneaky athletic. One of those kids that you go up to block and he punches a two hand slam in your face.

No doubt. I remember seeing him warm ups and I thought he was a warm up line dunker. Next thing I know he got one off in the game and I was like....all right then. Then he starts pulling from deep and knocking down jumpers and I saw he had some Kobes on his feet and I was like, "I love this kid." :D

Casey County will certainly be a solid team next season. They never get any love but they've made the region tournament back-to-back seasons.

Agreed! I think Casey's emergence into a top regional team will be apparent early next season. I predict an all league year for D.J. White and he will top Elkins for the rebounding champiionship!

Agreed! I think Casey's emergence into a top regional team will be apparent early next season. I predict an all league year for D.J. White and he will top Elkins for the rebounding champiionship!

I'd love to see a Boyle/Casey matchup next season to watch these two go at it. That would be a fun game.

I'd love to see a Boyle/Casey matchup next season to watch these two go at it. That would be a fun game.

Yes, a Rebel/Rebel matchup will be more competitive next year! I saw Casey's first game of the season at home against Marion Co. Casey won the high scoring run and gun battle in OT. I perceived it to be a gang rebound war that Marion won 42/28. Marion went on to become the 5th leading rebounding team in the state, 36.8/gm, but had a lack-luster performance in wins and losses. That phenomona perplexes me! They did not make the region, getting stopped by Adair after beating them 3 times. Casey needs to review their stats. They show about a 12.5 rebound a game average on the team page, but 30.7 when the individual stats are tallied. White was not eligible that night and I only have seen him once. He left me with the impression that he will not accept being blocked-out. He seems to be a (not-to-big) big man who haas no illusions of granduer of being a Michael Jordan on the wing. I hope next year he maintains his myopic perspective of staying on the boards. I wonder if Maze Stallworth's Morehead teammate, Kenneth Faired, has had any input into Casey and White on the subject of rebounding? Purple, can you post a 12 Region rebounding leader list?