Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just how bad is the 9th?

Featured Replies

lol. I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a cow's butt, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it. The fact that you can't won't recognize that some officials are incompetent speaks volumes about your basketball knowledge.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I know they aren't perfect, which is why you will never see me get on an anonymous site and complain about officiating. You obviously do not have any idea what I am trying to tell you. The point is this: I know officials aren't perfect, you should know that too. But that is not their main job and they do it for love of the kids and the game. You think it is so terrible yet refuse to accept when I tell you that if you don't like the way the game is officiated then you need to go back to work and show these guys how it is done.

 

 

thanks Mr Viking!! AND AGAIN, I'm NOT talking about overall performance, I'm talking about ONE GAME AND ONE NIGHT where 3 officials DID NOT have the same whistle on BOTH ENDS of the floor and everybody that was there acknowledges it!! By the way, I've also been told by higher ups that the 9th put the top 6 rated officials all on the boys and the rest on the girls, MIGHT have something to do with why a GAME like that happens!!

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

  • Author
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

THIS year might be a dead horse but it's worth it if it causes any changes in the future. Hard to talk about something BEFORE it happens!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.