Couple try to adopt, they are denied because....

All Tell

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let's say one of those mean republicans come along who want to restrict voting. They decide to give out free college tuition to all young people but the catch is if you accept the money you can't vote in National elections.

You still have the right to vote just in local elections. National elections not while you attend college.

I'm sure none of you would have a problem with that.

So let's say one of those mean republicans come along who want to restrict voting. They decide to give out free college tuition to all young people but the catch is if you accept the money you can't vote in National elections.

You still have the right to vote just in local elections. National elections not while you attend college.

I'm sure none of you would have a problem with that.

I would EASILY give up my right to vote for 4 years for free college. Wouldn't even think twice about it...

There are no rights without their limits. There are laws regarding slander. In some states (eg KY) you lose your right to vote if you are a felon. In this case, of one wants to procreate they can have their loaded guns. If they choose to foster, they can still have their guns, but the laws of the custodial entity trump the individual rights. If they wanted, they could follow the system as at exists all the way through to adoption. After adoption, they would be within their legal right to resume storing their weapons loaded, as I understand it.