Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Rivalry part 2

Featured Replies

North Carolina. It's in their building. Heck, they had Duke beat in Cozy Cameron and choked it away. This time they get the W, I think by 10 points.

My heart says: Duke

 

 

My head says: Duke

 

I'll never pick UNC in anything except to get roasted by the NCAA. I don't care if they are playing Southern Idaho. I'm picking Southern Idaho.

Duke has been playing very well here lately. If they can play 1/10 of the defense they played the first time around they win. If not, well, we're looking another shoot out.

Does Duke need to win to assure themselves a 1-seed? Kentucky and Virginia are guarantees, and I think Duke is the best of the next group (Wisconsin, Arizona, Gonzaga, Villanova), but a loss here could hurt. I'll pick Duke in a close one.

Does Duke need to win to assure themselves a 1-seed? Kentucky and Virginia are guarantees, and I think Duke is the best of the next group (Wisconsin, Arizona, Gonzaga, Villanova), but a loss here could hurt. I'll pick Duke in a close one.

 

I think Duke could lose today but win the ACC tourney or get to the finals and get a 1 seed. Lose today and lose in the semis or sooner in the ACC tourney and they'll need help from other conference tournaments to get a 1 seed.

I think Duke could lose today but win the ACC tourney or get to the finals and get a 1 seed. Lose today and lose in the semis or sooner in the ACC tourney and they'll need help from other conference tournaments to get a 1 seed.

 

I agree they can lose today and win the ACC tourney or make it to the finals if the other team that would win it isn't Virginia. imo

Duke has been playing very well here lately. If they can play 1/10 of the defense they played the first time around they win. If not, well, we're looking another shoot out.

 

 

They only gave up 90 last time. Should improve on that this time wouldn't you think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.