Who's headed to Nashville for the SEC next week?

Rainman11

Try Prince's Hot Chicken Shack if you're a fan of fried chicken and spicy foods. It's a little bit on the outskirts of Nashville' date=' so I'd recommend hitting on your way down. Well worth it.[/quote']

Spicy is an understatement.

I will be there with 4 buddies and posted up at the bars. We may buy tickets but also may use that money for food and drink. We are staying at this place and taking shuttle in each day to Broadway.

Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park? - Nashville, TN | Where You Camp With Friends!®

Nice cabins...typically we stay next door at the KOA cabins but they are booked up this year. My buddy drives his RV down and parks it there.

We are staying out near the opry and I am not planning on going to any games. Went to Atlanta last year by myself and had more fun at Stats than I did when I did venture into the Dome. Think Nashville's bar scene will only increase that experience.

We are staying out near the opry and I am not planning on going to any games. Went to Atlanta last year by myself and had more fun at Stats than I did when I did venture into the Dome. Think Nashville's bar scene will only increase that experience.

I'll see you at The Stage :thumb:

I'll see you at The Stage :thumb:

Perfect! I will be wandering from bar to bar, sometimes with a group of 8, sometimes by myself. I'll be the guy in blue and white.

Ha to be more specific my plain white hat will be backwards.

Perfect! I will be wandering from bar to bar, sometimes with a group of 8, sometimes by myself. I'll be the guy in blue and white.

Ha to be more specific my plain white hat will be backwards.

I'll be the media member who raises the bar (haha I couldn't resist) after the games :thumb:

Thanks for the great suggestions! Looking forward to it. I have had Edleys BBQ and its great! Also I have had Bolton's Spicy Chicken once on the way to Florida...that is not very good travel food, it was great! Go Cats!!

From March 8-12 the temps look to be a little below normal.

610temp.new.gif

For the weekend of the tournament temps seem like they will warm up.

March 13,14,15

814temp.new.gif

Precipitation look to be below to near normal for the same time period.