Jacoby Jones released by the Ravens

If I am the Bengals I would try to get him because he would be cheap. However he gives the Bengals the other speed receiver they been wanting and also allows them to get rid of Tate because Jones is a very good returner. The Bengals wouldn't have to think about using a pick in the first three rounds on a speed receiver then.

If I am the Bengals I would try to get him because he would be cheap. However he gives the Bengals the other speed receiver they been wanting and also allows them to get rid of Tate because Jones is a very good returner. The Bengals wouldn't have to think about using a pick in the first three rounds on a speed receiver then.

I am with you, I hate to see the Bengals going after a WR in the draft, especially if they can kill two birds with one stone in Jones. @futurecoach

According to Geoff Hobson, former Ravens receiver Jacoby Jones is visiting Cincinnati Monday, one week after Baltimore cut the veteran returner. Aaron Wilson of The Baltimore Sun reports Jones will visit the Tennessee Titans following his stay with the Bengals.

Bengals host Jacoby Jones with Titans up next, per report - Cincy Jungle

If I'm the Bengals there's no way I let him leave without coming to an agreement.

If I'm the Bengals there's no way I let him leave without coming to an agreement.

Do you think he is that good?

He is not great but he is an upgrade at returner because now we have two threats in him and PacMan. In Baltimore he was a #3 receiver here in Cincinnati as long as everyone is healthy he will be a #4 receiver so that would be a solid guy to have with a lot of speed at the #4 receiver.