Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 7 Cov Cath 6, Dixie 6 Cov Cath 5

Featured Replies

Not making excuses here are we?

 

 

Haha its not an excuse its a fact, but the game is over with and i hope you can say this without you making an excuse about a Ryle loss.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha its not an excuse its a fact, but the game is over with and i hope you can say this without you making an excuse about a Ryle loss.

 

That's my point. I commented that not all the Ryle players made the trip and everyone misinturpeted that fact as an excuse. I didn't think the comment on Tim not playing was an excuse, I took it as the kind of info that people like to read on BGP.

That's my point. I commented that not all the Ryle players made the trip and everyone misinturpeted that fact as an excuse. I didn't think the comment on Tim not playing was an excuse, I took it as the kind of info that people like to read on BGP.

I don't think anyone is making excuses here. The game was almost a week ago and this is the first time player absences were mentioned. Tim was missed in the outfield during those two games, but Cov Cath has enough bench talent that they should be able to pull together a win. It was just an off day for Cov Cath to have to play a double header. No excuses, just facts. CCH will have to finish most of the season without Josh Bleser. His pitching and hitting will definitely be missed, but I think the Ole Colonels will pluck a few players from the farm teams and those players will step up to the plate and get the job done.....no doubt. :D

I thought Bleser was going to be able to return? Or is he done.

I thought Bleser was going to be able to return? Or is he done.

From what I hear his parents are saying 4 weeks after surgery he may be able to return. His surgery is scheduled for this upcoming Wednesday.

From what I hear his parents are saying 4 weeks after surgery he may be able to return. His surgery is scheduled for this upcoming Wednesday.

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.