Time for Districts, Regions and Sweet Sixteen. Get out and support your team.

paNDA

Since I no longer have kids in high school, I'm no longer emotionally tied to any one team. I have favorites for which I secretly root but I really root for all the young men and women who play ball. I love to watch a well played game where the kids are giving their all, see how the handle success and defeat and grow as players and young adults. This is a special time, nothing like the playoffs and the Sweet 16!

Since I no longer have kids in high school, I'm no longer emotionally tied to any one team. I have favorites for which I secretly root but I really root for all the young men and women who play ball. I love to watch a well played game where the kids are giving their all, see how the handle success and defeat and grow as players and young adults. This is a special time, nothing like the playoffs and the Sweet 16!

Similar situation here. Hard to believe that mine graduated 17 years ago and 7 years ago. So, I still support Mason County and try to get to the vast majority of their home games - football and basketball - but it's not like it was several years back.

And it's always great to meet up with friends I haven't seen for a while at the Fieldhouse. And this year's incarnation of the Crazies - small but vocal and supportive - and with more "presence" than in recent years - has been a lot of fun.

Looking forward to some entertaining basketball over the course of the next fer weeks.

Similar situation here. Hard to believe that mine graduated 17 years ago and 7 years ago. So, I still support Mason County and try to get to the vast majority of their home games - football and basketball - but it's not like it was several years back.

And it's always great to meet up with friends I haven't seen for a while at the Fieldhouse. And this year's incarnation of the Crazies - small but vocal and supportive - and with more "presence" than in recent years - has been a lot of fun.

Looking forward to some entertaining basketball over the course of the next fer weeks.

I gotta get down there to see a game at Mason County's Fieldhouse. Last time I saw a game there was in the early 70s at Maysville High.