Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia 66 Alabama 65 (OT)

Featured Replies

Win #17 for the Bulldogs was a tough one to get.

 

Always love seeing BAMA lose, so this was a good game as far as I am concerned.

 

 

I'm afraid Anthony Grant is done...

Why do you dislike Bama

 

The better question is why would anyone like Bama?

I'm afraid Anthony Grant is done...
If they don't make the tournament, it's not looking good.

This one was a great game to watch. UGA Coach M. Fox is dealing with a M.A.S.H. unit with all the injuries that they have had. For UGA to go on the road and get a much needed W was huge. If not for U.K. / Coach Cal being the SEC then Mark Fox would probably be the conference COY this season.

I'm afraid Anthony Grant is done...

 

Should they not make the tournament you are probably right. I like Grant, think that he is a class act.

I should say, I didn't mean that like I hope Grant gets fired or that I'm glad of it. I love that staff. I walked in there two years ago and they took me right in their office and talked basketball. I was basically just stopping to take a few pictures and one of the staffers found me...I ended up sitting on John Brannen's office for a long chat. I have been an Alabama fan since then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.