Jeff Gordon wins Daytona Pole in "Last" Season

Jumper_Dad

Gordon has earned many "pole" of the race awards over the years. However, he is a very good race car driver whatever our thoughts may be of him. I salute him on having his kids with him during introductions pre-race considering this will be his last Daytona 500 as a driver!

So far the race has been pretty clean which means the last 20 laps are going to be an absolute war. Love the Daytona 500...always a nice reminder that spring is right around the bend! Have a great Sunday folks...:thumb:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to hate Jeff Gordon when he was the "golden child" winning everything. He wasn't the true redneck driver most of the drivers were when he entered the big leagues. Now, most of them are pretty boys and all very good drivers. I actually really enjoy Jeff Gordon now. He is not my favorite but I don't wish he would eat a wall every race I like I used to.

I used to hate Jeff Gordon when he was the "golden child" winning everything. He wasn't the true redneck driver most of the drivers were when he entered the big leagues. Now, most of them are pretty boys and all very good drivers. I actually really enjoy Jeff Gordon now. He is not my favorite but I don't wish he would eat a wall every race I like I used to.

Baby steps! LOL

• 2 weeks later...