Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tips for snow days......

Featured Replies

With 6+ inches on the way, I thought I would start a post about tips for winter weather.....

 

1. if it is forecasted, put your windshield wipers up in the air and not on your windshield. Easier to scrape.

 

 

2. Mrs. OTB's last hair appointment, 4 days prior to ther Mexico trip will NOT be cancelled....Even if I have to load the ol' truckster up go pick up the Salon Expert.......

Have some movies and/or a tv show to binge watch. Take it easy and just enjoy.

Go for a ride

 

JeepSnow.jpg

Go build a snowman and have some fun. That's my tip from those of us stuck in cubicle jail.

As I discovered this morning, make sure you keep heavy snow off your heating unit. Mine was frozen this morning but I finally got it started by gently pushing it with a piece of cardboard.

Go build a snowman and have some fun. That's my tip from those of us stuck in cubicle jail.

 

I'm also stuck....

Check on your elderly neighbors. See if they need anything. Someday that will be us.

Don't get out in the mess. I came to work today cause time sheets were due, then got here and they extended it a day. Really crappy conditions, even where the road had been plowed. Heck, where they tried to play may have actually been WORSE.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.