Hypothetical: 50-1 Odds On UK Going Undefeated

JokersWild24

Assume you went to Vegas this summer and put $100 on UK to go undefeated at 50:1 odds.

Bill Gates walks in your door with a wad of cash and tells you that you can make one offer to him, and if he likes it, he'll buy your ticket, which may be worth $50,000 or may cost you $100.

What number do you quote him, and what's the lowest amount you'd actually take to sell that ticket and walk away with your money back and a profit?

LOL.. If your thinking about selling your ticket, I would advise against it. If you do want to sell it, throw me a number lol.

I don't actually have one, but if someone gave me $25K - $30K for it, I'd probably sell in a heartbeat and let them take the chance on winning the rest while still giving them better odds than Vegas would.

Assume you went to Vegas this summer and put $100 on UK to go undefeated at 50:1 odds.

Bill Gates walks in your door with a wad of cash and tells you that you can make one offer to him, and if he likes it, he'll buy your ticket, which may be worth $50,000 or may cost you $100.

What number do you quote him, and what's the lowest amount you'd actually take to sell that ticket and walk away with your money back and a profit?

Your ticket is worth $5000 if you win, not $50,000.

I would hold the ticket, lot's of fun if you win. If you lose, the ride only cost $100.