2019 and 2020 BBK Player Rankings

Heat Check

I like Dontaie Allen higher than 10th, but that's better than being left off altogether like he was last year. Its gonna be tough to flesh out this list this year, because very few northern Kentucky schools play in the "state" tournament, which must be where these accolades are earned (I am certain there will be other northern Kentucky kids breaking onto these lists in succeeding years), and the new AAU rules will eliminate many of the kids on this list from playing 14 U, i.e. they turned 14 before August 31, 2014. The 14 U state tournament will look a lot different than the 7th grade state tournament did last year.

OMG, that is hilarious............I actually did the math....Born 11/6/2015 would make your son one of the older players for the class of 2033 unless of course you hold him back.

That's right, I forgot about holdback year. Who knows, by then, 2 yr. holdbacks might be en vogue.

I wonder of the kids on the list....Class of 2019, how many are too old to play U14 AAU?

Of the Class of 2020, how many are too old to play U13 AAU?

For 2020 class the top 5 can't play 13U. I know 10 of the players on there that can't play 13U. I'm sure there are more I just don't know the others.