February 5, 201511 yr This barber will publicly shame your misbehaving kid with an old man?s haircut - The Washington Post
February 5, 201511 yr Parents Are Punishing Kids By Giving Them Old Man Haircuts! [PICS] « 1025 KSFM Instead of spanking your kid, this barber will punish him by cutting his hair to look like an old, balding man! See what the “Benjamin Button” cut looks like… Washington Post says that a barber in Atlanta offers the “Benjamin Button” haircut for free to kids who are misbehaving! The article says: “The cut involves shaving hair off the child’s crown until he begins to resemble a balding senior citizen, inviting that unique brand of adolescent humiliation that can only come from teasing classmates and unwanted attention.”
February 5, 201511 yr Looks hilarious and I like the idea! Wait a minute, is God a barber.....I guess I have been a bad boy for a long time....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.