Henderson County 72 Daviess County 49

Graves had Hoptown down 15 (sound familiar?) and Hoptown came back and won. Hoptown is going to be a tough out in the region. I want the Colonels to win the region but it's going to be tough. The 8th district has won the region 11 years in a row and Hopkinsville has won the last three. Hopefully the Colonels can stay healthy and break both streaks.

Hoptown being down 15 to Graves is not good. Graves is not near as good as they have been in the past.

I read where Stewart Currie got in some serious foul trouble very early for DC. That's difficult for DC to overcome. Seems like Currie and Griffith are the two cogs that make DC go. Daviess County's weakness IMO, is solid depth and they cant afford to lose either kid from the lineup for a very long period. Combine that with one of the best teams in the state, out for blood because of last time and it spells trouble. Henderson has a very very good team.

I wasn't rooting for either team, but a big effort to get currie out and several calls that were Bull. Different game with big guy in for DC and some cheap stuff to get him out and a big strength of DC. It worked!