Bracken County vs. Bishop Brossart 10th region All A Championship predictions

Who wins the Girls 10th region All A Classic?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Girls 10th region All A Classic?

• Bracken County
    • Bishop Brossart

Im gonna of course take my Lady Bears in this one. Bracken seems to be clicking on all cylinders and playing at a high level right now. Keeping Brossart out of the paint will be key. But i think the girls are up to the challange and poised to cut down the net Saturday night. :thumb:

Bracken 57

Brossart 49

:popcorn:

Im gonna of course take my Lady Bears in this one. Bracken seems to be clicking on all cylinders and playing at a high level right now. Keeping Brossart out of the paint will be key. But i think the girls are up to the challange and poised to cut down the net Saturday night. :thumb:

Bracken 57

Brossart 49

:popcorn:

You're right about them keeping Brossart out of the paint. If they do that then they will win. Brossart will have no answer to Cummins.

You're right about them keeping Brossart out of the paint. If they do that then they will win. Brossart will have no answer to Cummins.

I respectfully disagree. Brossart is probably a little better defensively than you are giving them credit for. I know Bailey, I like her game. She will get her points, but I think saying that Brossart will have no answer is a little too far. Brossart will have something prepared I am sure and they have some players that can make things difficult for Cummins. The Schultz girl can defend, and she protects the paint pretty well.

I think a big key for Bracken to win is not so much in only Cummins scoring in bunches. I believe Bracken will need another player or two to step up and have a bigger game than they normally do. I only say this because if Brossart sells out defensively to stop Cummins, and that leaves other players open, then those players will need to knock down those shots to make Brossart pay and keep them "honest."

I do believe it will be a great game. I'm going to give a little edge to Brossart simply because I think they are a little more prepared having played a pretty tough schedule and have won 7 of their last 8.

Cummins will have a nice game....get her 20-25 points. Brossart will have an answer to shut down the team...it's a 32-minute game. Would be nice to avoid the early game sluggishness that has been displayed their first two games, but I don't see the Lady Bears having an answer for Schultz, Shannon and King. They've been tested in their two games so far and have responded with nice second halves. I look for the Lady Stangs to pull away at the end....57-49.

Cummins will have a nice game....get her 20-25 points. Brossart will have an answer to shut down the team...it's a 32-minute game. Would be nice to avoid the early game sluggishness that has been displayed their first two games, but I don't see the Lady Bears having an answer for Schultz, Shannon and King. They've been tested in their two games so far and have responded with nice second halves. I look for the Lady Stangs to pull away at the end....57-49.

Well at least we can agree on the final score. :lol2: :thumb:

If you can't make it or to Mt. Olivet tonight for the championship or your just curious as to who wins the game then tune in to the link below. Yours truely will have the call cor the Bracken County broadcast pre-game starting at approximately 5:45 tonight. :thumb:

Bracken County vs. Bishop Brossart 2015 10th Region Class A Championship (Girls) - TEAM 1

I think in a lot of years in high school or college sports even the underclassman behind the squad that is expected to go far goes the farthest. Last year's senior-laden Bracken County team was expected by many to win the All A and contend for a 10th region crown and that is why I think this year's team(with lower expectations) will win the All A and at least make it to the semis of region