Walker Wood Lafayette QB offered by UofL

Knights

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexington has a athletic culture no one sport dominates or has a preference. for instance when schools have spring football the majority of the players(especially the stars) are either in track or baseball and you won't believe the infighting between coaches for the athletes ie a track coach and a football coach and at one school they are both football coaches...lol seriously. I also feel Lafayette should have been way more dominate in there O line play then they were it will be interesting to see how they are this upcoming season with the new coaches haveing really been able to put their stamp on the team

I''l take this out as far as you want.

A. I stated how much experience each head coach has with fact, you are using a word I didn't use and have contradicted nothing.

B. There is more than 1 school feeding into Lafayette and some of those kids end up at other schools. No Direct feeder: FACT.

C.I'll add winning middle school games takes completely different factors than building a high school program. I'm not surprised a bunch of athletes win middle school games where there is no off season program, massive turnover every year, and a drastically different level of coaching

MAJORITY are Jessie Clark kids. 9-10 are JCMC. The others are either Lex Traditional Middle, sometimes even Morton Middle. Look up the make up of the team and what middle school they came from.

We may have had a similar argument before. Are you the guy who told me that Lex Cath with 4 non-existent D-1 kids was going to beat Bowling Green?

Yep that me. Lets go with Ryan, Jones, Bailey, Bolin and Castlen. Not verbally committed of offered does not mean they are not D-1 material. And I'm really going to say on this post who those teachers are that roams the hallways at Lafayette. Come on man...

• 2 weeks later...
We may have had a similar argument before. Are you the guy who told me that Lex Cath with 4 non-existent D-1 kids was going to beat Bowling Green?

4 non existent D-1 kids HUH! So far 5 has committed to a D-1 school and perhaps 1 more this season. Next year I say 2-3, so in my math that would have been 6-8 non existent D-1 on Lex Catholic roster last season. But did they beat BG? NO

I see 4 on the official commit list. You were right, congratulations to the boys and you.

Cam Bailey- Morehead ST.

Reese Ryan- WKU

Cody Mitchell- Davidson ( Pioneer League )

Chase Boling- Murray ST.

Braxton Couch- Murray ST.

I not genius, nor claim to be one. I did pass HS math and that seems to be a total of 5. This is not above me man, but for you to say that no players in that program is NON- EXISTENT of any players that has talent to play the next level like D-1 or D-1AA, is just insulting. I guess you never saw these young man play. Again congrats to all these kids and are a few more as the school year goes.