January 14, 201511 yr Bama misses the 3 at the buzzer and loses in Columbia. Next up is UK at home. The Gamecocks improve to 10-5 (1-2) The Crimson Tide falls to 12-4 (2-1)
January 14, 201511 yr Always a good night when S-Car defeats Bama.You're the second most bitter man on this site. Do you like anyone or anything? What could you possibly have against Alabama basketball?
January 14, 201511 yr I'm supposed to be going to South Carolina next weekend. I hope they have a wild atmosphere.
January 14, 201511 yr Author I'm supposed to be going to South Carolina next weekend. I hope they have a wild atmosphere. You can guarantee one thing at South Carolina.... Sandstorm
January 14, 201511 yr You can guarantee one thing at South Carolina.... Sandstorm Yeah, I'm pretty excited about seeing that in person, actually.
January 14, 201511 yr You're the second most bitter man on this site. Do you like anyone or anything? What could you possibly have against Alabama basketball? Come on man, don't you know about little brother syndrome? It never goes away.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.