Henderson County 75 Hopkinsville 73

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they can meet again in Morganfield.

I see that happening. Only see Webster County has a chance of getting in the way of that unless one of these two teams having a gaffe. They are both really good, tonight, Henderson is better.

Guest W ky b ball

Did you watch the last 2 minutes? Every hc player had bloody lips and they did not get one call!!! David Simmons fouled out on a flop and as expected matlock played entire game . Hawthorne will be thrown out of any other gym in the state the way he acted. Either way hc got the w but everyone in western ky has known what you will get when you play at hopkinsville. 2ND region referee's have been terrible all season and thank goodness at regional we won't have any doing our games.

Guest W ky b ball

How can you disagree with an obvious call like that was. It was the easiest call to make when a kid knocks the ball out of the hands of the person taking it out. Seriously?

Every hc player had bloody lips and they did not get one call!

LOL - you do serve a blind eye to anything that doesn't go Henderson's way.

Henderson played a very sloppy last 3 minutes...they were completely out of control and overwhelmed. After I saw the replay I agreed with the tech call if you read other comments.

Simmons 5th foul, was hacking like mad, it was no doubt a foul. However his 4th foul I thought was a silly call.

Washington came into the game a 65% free throw shooter, was 13-14 last night, Henderson as a team was 21-24. Excellent free throw shooting by HC. That (he) won them the game. Something else Hopkinsville can learn from them, they were horrible from the line.

Simmons has to stop fouling out. I believe he fouled out against either Henry Clay or Dupont Manual up in Lexington. If i remember right he fouled out last year in the regional with the game close and then when he went out Hoptown pulled away. If Henderson County wants to get over the hump and win the region they need Simmons to stay on the court.